Go to this link:
To enter the retweet competition, follow @fundmyfotos account on Twitter and retweet the above FundmyFotos tweet. Entries will only be accepted for retweets of this actual tweet!
Retweet and follow, that’s it, you are entered!
£1080 for 20 retouched images (INCLUDING makeup artist, hair stylist)
I’ll be looking to get a range of shots in traditional magazine styles, Bring as many outfits as you can cram into a case (not forgetting shoes) and we will spend the day working to ensure you have a varied portfolio. I structure my photoshoots very in a very relaxed environment. We do a lot of drinking coffee/tea/red bull, talking, looking at magazines to decide what you really want from your day, more coffee/tea/red bull, Make up, hair, more talking, more coffee. We then hit the floor and get you used to being in front of the camera. (we even do this with experienced models) fire off a set of pictures while referring to the images we are creating all the time offering direction and the freedom for you to bring your own personality to the shoot.
Then we will break, put the images on the computer and have a coffee while we see where we went right and what we could improve. With this fresh in out minds we hit the floor again for more pictures. I don’t limit the outfit changes or “light set ups”. We are here to get you the best pictures in your portfolio, to get you more work and that’s the aim regardless of time. So we repeat this process until the coffee and red bull wears of and one of us falls asleep.
You get a qualified make up artist and your hair done.
With your images complete I will then forward them (with your permission) to the magazines I work with, ZOO, NUTS and MAXIM magazines. If they like you and want to publish the images we will negotiate a fee and this will go straight into your pocket AND get you published in one of the biggest mens lifestyle magazines in the world.
I own Chocolate Factory Studios (An old chocolate factory) in Wood Green, Piccadilly line, so really easy to get to. The studio is very well equipped and provides us with a very comfortable working environment
Damien Morley @damienmorley
Terms And Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over
- General terms and conditions at www.fundmyfotos.com apply
- The prize draw closes at 00:00 on 1st July 2012 and the winner will be drawn and notified on 2nd July 2012. All entries received after this date will be invalid
- The winner will be picked at random
- The decision of FundMyFotos in respect of any matter concerning the Competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into
- FundMyFotos reserve the right to withdraw or make other changes to the promotion without notice
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands & Isle of Man residents only aged 18 or over, excluding employees of FundMyFotos, their families, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
- The Winner’s name will be available on http://www.fundmyfotos.com
- Fraudulent, incorrect or incomplete entries will not be accepted and FundMyFotos shall not assume liability if any entry is not received, for whatever reason
- You may enter the competition as many times as you wish
- Participants must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions, but there is no entry fee for the Competition
- Entry to the draw is deemed as acceptance of these rules
- FundMyFotos reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of these terms and conditions
- FundMyFotos shall be under no obligation to include you in the draw
- No purchase necessary
- For more information on the competition prize please visit this URL http://www.fundmyfotos.com/store/products/damien-morley-2/
- For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter of this Prize Draw is: FundMyFotos, Chocolate Factory 2, Coburg Road, Wood Green, London, N22 6UJ